What makes the Grocery Run so special?
Since 2010, the East Avenue Grocery Run has raised more than $230,000 for local food pantries and emergency meal programs. Our awesome sponsors cover the costs of our event, so you can feel great knowing your registration fee goes directly to feed hungry people. We have a fantastic, flat, fast downtown course. The Grocery Run has a fabulous post-race party, with great food donated by local restaurants including Juan and Maria’s Empanadas, Balsam Bagels, Java’s Coffee and more. We hope you’ll join us the first Saturday of November!
How do I register?
Click here to register If you have a favorite food pantry, join their team and your registration fee will benefit that organization!
Where should I park?
Parking will be available at
- Rochester Area Community Foundation (access to lot limited between 7:15 and 9:30)
- Third Presbyterian Church (access to lot limited between 7:15and 9:30)
- 7 Prince St (access to lot limited between 7:45 and 9:30)
- 15 Prince St (access to lot limited between 7:45 and 9:30)
- Incarnate Word Lutheran Church
- Memorial Art Gallery
- Rochester Museum and Science Center
Can I run with a stroller?
Absolutely! Just be careful, please.
Can I get a shirt after the deadline?
Sorry, but no. We order exactly the number of shirts we need as of October 15th. Since we want to raise as much money as we can for hungry people in Rochester, we don’t order extra shirts. If a shirt is important to you, please register by the posted deadline.